Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

It is bad the fact that I can hardly understand what it speaks.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Well, after downloading and listening to the file, I needed to go back and see who sent the message for beeing able to understand what it wants to prove, because for the first time I thought it wants to show how well sounds espeak, but after hearing that .wav file I wasn't so sure anymore and I thought that somebody sent it to show how bad it sounds.

Oh right what sounds bad about it?
It is a little better when you speed it up... Dunno what you think is so bad about it?

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>