Re: Where should I share Rational Rose scripts?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:45:44 -0600

Hello again -- Thanks for the clarification, and I would add that
program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is a list for blind programmers, focusing mainly on
programming on and for windows.
And yes, IBM is to be commended for making some of its software accessible.
But there's always room for improvement.
Now if I sound like I'm not familiar with RR, I am not, except that I know
it's a UML modeling tool (right?).  Maybe eventually I will look into using
it if I work on something that requires it.
Thank you for your efforts. And I think you may have more response on
program-l than programmingblind, as there is a larger number of blind
professionals on that list and not too many students.  Also, there is at
least one sighted person on list that used to work for Microsoft to pass
info between the list and Microsoft about accessibility. He no longer works
for M$ but is still subscribed. Happy modeling.
--le