Re: Where should I share Rational Rose scripts?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:27:49 -0600

so you are saying you have not developed screen reader scripts, but rather
RR scripts that lend themselves to screen reader accessibility -- right?
I think your experience could be useful, if for no other reason, to give
sighted persons guidelines on how to write  RR scripts that can be used by
visually impaired coworkers. But beyond that, it might also prove a good
foundation for software that can translate general RR scripts into more
accessible forms.
I don't know where you can share your findings.  Are you subscribed to
program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ? I believe there are some RR users there.
Happy hacking.
--le