RE: What's wrong with my code?

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:21:57 -0700

Hi Ken and Jess,

I see.

An explanation:

The two greater-than signs (>>) is used when a program needs input. Also,
for help the user out, you might want to tell the number when the thng needs
to be entered e.g. if the program wants second item, it can tell you like,
"enter the second number."

For Ken: Wouldn't be better if Jess tried double precision floating point
(double) variable for better accuracy? Thanks for telling me that the
variable can be entered before main(). Also, I thought of going into for
loop, but Jess does not need it until later, so I didn't write it.

Hope you learn something, Jess.

Cheers,

Joseph