Re: VoiceOver and NSSpeechSynthesizer

Hello ken,
I've been looking at developing on the mac, with the same issues. How have you
adjusted to coco? I was looking for something that I could use with c++, but
people are saying that carbon was deprecated, so it looks like I learn coco. My
main issue is getting used to the syntax--it looks really odd compared to what
I'm used to. This isn't quite along the lines of what you asked, but I would
like to start playing with this.

                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net