From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tyler
Littlefield
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 10:08 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: VoiceOver and NSSpeechSynthesizer

your keyboard may be turning down the screen brightness and such, make it
use fn keys with the function keys so you can use the function keys with
other stuff.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean

On Feb 8, 2010, at 8:06 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

> Man this is worse than when I started playing with Jaws and visual studio.
I haven't got it to work yet but I am starting to think there is a problem
with my keyboard I am going to try the smaller keyboard.  I bought one of
the larger Mac ones and there seems to be a problem with it.