RE: Visualstudio 2008 configuration question

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:22:59 -0400

I got the configuration instructions from a message posted on this list.
Those came from a file on jamal mazrui's site too.  Given the
environment in which I work software integrity is questionable at best.
Lots of malware running around having fun so that could explain things
if all else fails.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>