Visualstudio 2008 configuration question

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:07:06 -0400

What do I need to change so visual studio 2008 doesn't delete lines of
code I haven't specifically told it to delete?  It seems if I'm on any
part of a program and let the cursor stay still on that particular spot
in time and not much time I notice lines of code that were near the
cursor are now missing.  I can do better with emacs.
Unfortunately we don't run Linux at work and emacs isn't an N.M.C.I.
approved package.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>