Visual studeo question

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:10:21 -0600

HI all,

I'm working in VS 2008 with jaws 9.0 and the scripts. I need to change the code
for when a text box's text changes. Last week, I was able to select this event
by just going into the code editor, pressing insert-delete twice quickly, then
selecting the control. From there I could tab over and select the event and I
was good to go. Now today, it's not wanting to work. Pressing insert-delete
twice, no matter how fast I do it, just sits there. Any idea what I can do to
fix this, or an alternative method of getting to these events? Other script
functions work so I know it's not that. It does try to tell me something about
a class, as it's supposed to with the first press, but it won't move me to the
list. If it matters, I'm working in visual basic.