To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: Visual Web Developer

I haven't gotten to the point where I am having difficulty with the book...I'm having difficulty navigating the IDE. Currently, I'm stuck in the design view which I got to by using the Jaws cursor to click on "Design" near the bottom of the screen. I now can't get back to the code window. I'm used to using Jamal's VS scripts and jumping between the solution window with [ctrl] w (cord) and then s, using [f7] to go to code and [shift] [f7] to go to design. I just can't figure any easy way to jump around in Web Developer 2008 like I can in C# 2008.

Any tips?

Also, perhaps a link to those tutorials might be useful.

Thx,
Jeff

On 2010-07-31, at 12:39 PM, RicksPlace wrote:

Hi Jeff: I have used VWD 2008 to build a site or 2. I learned using Scott Mitchell's 72 tutorials on the subject. That said, what exactly are you trying to do? When you want to build a site you use a combination of the HTML Editor, the Forms Designer and the VB or CSharp code editors along with the various dialogs and Database features. What and how you use them depends on the type of site you are building. Since you are working from a book, what is the problem you are having with the book's instructions?
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Berwick" <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>