Re: Visual Studio 2008 now available to MSDN subscribers ...

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:37:32 -0800

growl, I knew it was coming, but now a good portion of the work done for 2005,
is probably going to need to be redone, *sigh*.

well any reports on the newbie are welcome,
good luck folks,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming