Re: Visual Studio 2008

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

Does the problem happen with the 2005 version of Visual Studio?  If not,
you may wish to use that instead.  There is little benefit to blind
programmers, as far as I can tell, in using the 2008 over the 2005
version.  .NET programs created with the 2005 version will run on .NET 2.0
and up, so they have greater compatibility than those that may be created
with the 2008 version.

Jamal