To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: Visual Studio 2008

   HI.
yes, when i was using 2005, i did notice that problem in jaws 6.10, and jaws
9, and it happened on a regular basis.
well, got the 2008 version from a friend on a dvd.
so stuck with that, and had a look at the msdn microsoft site, and looks
like they have disabled or discontinued 2005 express, on their site, and
checked about 6 weeks ago.
cheers Marvin.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:08:10 -0700
From: Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Visual Studio 2008

Hi.
if any one has got say visual basic 2008 express, standard, professional,
can you run the vs scripts with jaws, and try and use the autom complete
feature.
i notice a bug, that when i use it, it will read the first item in the
list,
it reads the first item,  but when i arrow down further, it does not read
any of the other items, but just says blank.
can you confirm this for me, and check this one out and let Jamel know,
that
this problem exists, and how to fix it.
cheers Marvin.