Re: Visual Studio 2008

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:22:02 +1000

        HI.
yes, and wait to hear from ken.
cheers Marvin.
----- Original Message -----
From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: Visual Studio 2008

marvin he and ken Perry have already gotten your e mail and replyed to it,
and you had a conversation with ken,..

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done
in several

programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what
language is right

for you