Re: Visual Studio 2008

Marvin, it should be on already, open a form, add a text box, go to the code page, and if you leave the text box named txt1 or text1 whatever its named type something like:

txt1.t
it should auto finish it for you by saying text when you type the t in that phrase above
if it does, hit space bar and type
= hi
then hit the enter key

txt1.text = hi

if so then all is working right as far as auto complete goes

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done in several

programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what language is right

for you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:57:59 -0700
From: Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    HI.
yes, when i was using 2005, i did notice that problem in jaws 6.10, and
jaws
9, and it happened on a regular basis.
well, got the 2008 version from a friend on a dvd.
so stuck with that, and had a look at the msdn microsoft site, and looks
like they have disabled or discontinued 2005 express, on their site, and
checked about 6 weeks ago.
cheers Marvin.