Re: Visual Studio 2005 Professional and Windows XP

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:36:12 -0500

You have a few options open to you as far as the iso file goes. You can either download a CD burning program that can recognize iso images and burn them to a cd or you can use a program like iso buster or win rar that allows you to extract the files directly to your hard drive. The cd burning software built into xp sadly will not burn a cd from an iso image. Also I have seen some Visual Studio iso images that are much too big to fit on a standard cd, so if the image is larger than 800 megabytes it will need to be burned to a dvd instead.

JohnPG search for all of your Jaws scripts at http://www.blindcrawler.com/
Also be sure to check out Blind Crawler's Legend of the Green Dragon server at http://www.blindcrawler.com/lotg/
There will be more to come from Blind Crawler very soon.
Administrator: John Greer
Blind Crawler.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>