To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 4:00 AM
Subject: RE: Visual Studio 2003

I find java easier than c++, but am not sure what is accessible
as far as IDEs go; I use a command line compiler to compile and
run my apps, if you can even call them apps as they are still
very simple little things.  Java is more intuitive and, in my
mind, easier to manage.  Setting up this command line compiler
requires you to put in a system variable, or whatever they are
called, so this might not be too good for an online course, but
java and a good ide would be easier to work with than c++.  If
you need a c++ compiler I recommend the Devc++4.9.9.2 from
bloodshed.net.  It is kind of hard to get to the errors, but it
is overall pretty nice.

Have a great day,
Alex

From: inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:06:00 -0700

there are sets of "add ins" for the VS 2003 version at my
grab bag sight, but there only for jaws 5 and 6 I do believe,
using VS 2005 with
the scripts for it available on the grab bag would be better in
some ways.

hth,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs,
and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit
me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
.
to be able to view a simple programming project in several
programming

 From:
 John
 Greer