Re: Visual Studio 2003

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:09:27 -0500

not too certain about this, but I do know for a fact there are Jaws scripts for
Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio 2005.  Whether or not either of those script
sets will work for 2003 I am not sure.  And at the risk of sounding like an
advertisement, you may also want to try my website Blind Crawler and see what
the search engine comes up with.
JohnPG search for all of your Jaws scripts at http://www.blindcrawler.com/
Also be sure to check out Blind Crawler's Legend of the Green Dragon server at
http://www.blindcrawler.com/lotg/
There will be more to come from Blind Crawler very soon.
Administrator: John Greer
Blind Crawler.com