Re: Visual Studio

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:05:00 -0600

  I get that too, and sometimes with other programs. Basically it seems to be
catching any program that crashes and trying to debug it for you. Of course,
with programs like IE it doesn't do much good since there's no source code to
look at, but it tries.

  Usually I just tell it no and get out of VS. Not sure if there's a way to
disable that or not.