RE: Visual C# 2010

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:44:17 -0500

The first thing that needs to be done is if you're in edit mode and the
intelesense menu comes up it focuses a toolbar.  When you are in that mode I
think that we will need to make it so when you hit escape the code editing
window refocuses.  Currently it seems to leave you stuck focused on the
toolbar.  After that who knows it takes trial and error and until that works
right the rest is hard to know what will need doing.

Ken