Re: Visual Basic or Visual Studios?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:05:42 -0700

you forgot C# for a lot of business work now a days, smile

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>