RE: or Tutorial Project

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:28:01 -0400

I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to use Slate because it might
be simpler to work with, especially if we want to package up and give our
software away. Am I thinking correctly about this?

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<>. Discuss
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility