Vb.net console jaws accessibility questions

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:05:35 -0400

When output gets run through the windows console and input is taken from
the windows console, will jaws for windows provide that an accessible
interface or is jaws for windows limited to windows standard
applications?  Though I can design a windows standard interface for an
iching program I'm developing I'd prefer to do that once the console
application gets working then switch between interfaces via exception
handling.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>