VS 2008, forms, and controls

  • From: Darko Pogačić <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:19:10 +0100

Hi there!
How I started to use VS 2008, I need some help when drawing a controls on a
form.
I've seen the Fruit basket example, and I know how to make the design of a
form, but I want to know more details about controls, how many picsels one
control needs to be right, or bottom from another, and how to know the best
control position on a form.
How to know this, if I want to have more then given number of controls in the
Fruit basket program on my form?
Also, I found property for an mdi form, it's IsMDIContainer, but what's
property for a child window, which belongs to an mdi form?
Best regards.