re: VS 2008 and JAWS

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:23:16 -0700

Hi,
There is a JAWS scripts package for Visual Studio 2008. I believe it can be found in one of the programming websites hosted by blind programmers. As for usability of VS with JAWS, it depends on whether you understand VS's editor layht, Intellicense (code completion) feature and the language you are using.
Cheers,
Joseph