  From: RicksPlace
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 2:22 PM
  Subject: Re: VS 2005, or 2008

  Pretty much. The dialog that Microsoft Uses to download the Sql Server is
rather a pain to navigate with Windoweyes and there are allot of options to
pick from. The other Express modules are pretty straight forward but you should
always make sure you have a restore point just in case something goes wrong.
After you download and install a module like Vb.net, VWD, or CSharp or any of
them they are pretty accessible with JAWS and, or, Windoweyes. There are
scripts available for using JAWS with Visual Studio and they apply to the
Express modules as well. You will need to Download a module like vb.net, VWD or
other Express module, Download and install the JAWS Scripts and then configure
your IDE to work the way you want with your Screen Reader of choice.
  If you are going to use a Access Database you do not need to download the Sql
Server modules at all.  the Sql Server Database is really for  an online
environment like if you are working with an IP Host. That said, there are folks
who have used the Access Database for that purpose for lower volume traffic
sites.
  I have some old articles with step by step instructions to download VWD and
the Sql Server and setting up the IDE to work the way I wanted it to with
Windoweyes. They are just notes I made in the form of articles when I
downloaded and installed them. If you want I will send them to you as an
attachment so you can see how I did it using Windoweyes. They might give you a
pretty good overview of the process. If you use them please keep notes on
anything you find diferent or that I can add to them to make them better for
the next reader.
  Rick USA

17:50:00