Re: VS 2005, or 2008

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:24:10 -0700

a note my friend, If you want Usability, I would recommend the C# variant, if
you just want to make a few things ( in a mass hit on me of over 200 list posts
I jumped through a lot of these posts after I saw that Rick was assisting you,
so am not sure of which applies to your situation, though I think it the latter
if I remember right)  I would go with the VB.net since it is some what similar
to our old friend VB 6.

I have something here that may assist you, or think I do, its a old book, based
on the first vb.net, and was specifically designed to help those using VB 6 to
move up to VB.net, if you want a copy just let me know, alright?

take care,
elfly
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com