Re: VC++6

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:09:28 -0500

Hi Ken,
Do you still have these?

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "inthaneelf"
             <inthaneelf@roadr
             unner.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: VC++6

             12/17/2007 05:15
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Darco,

I have contacted the site owner, and he is going to check into the scripts
later today, and as soon as we can locate them, one of us will get them to
you.

regards,
inthane
• For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
• to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming