Re: VC++6

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:15:38 -0800

Darco,

I have contacted the site owner, and he is going to check into the scripts
later today, and as soon as we can locate them, one of us will get them to you.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming