Re: VB.DOT NET Maths Question

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:32:14 -0400

So here's the error window.
Error 1 Declaration expected.

C:\DOCS\Tafe\CertificateFourProgramming\CertFour\Programming\VisualBasic\
Book\VisualBasicProgramming\
ChapterFive\Example\
Bowling\Bowling\
frmBowling.vb
11 1 Bowling
Above tells you the problem is in line 11 in the first character of the statement. It just means something is wrong with the statement and it can not figure out exactly what it is but something is wrong with it.
Error 2 Statement cannot appear outside of a method body.
The rest of these messages might be because they are not inside a valid Function or Subroutine because the Function or Subroutine statement is incorrect. You can, when in the error window, left mouse click on an error and you should be placed in the editor on the offending line. Send me the code for the entire class so I can take another look at the overall code. Rick USA