Re: VB.DOT NET Maths Question

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:52:43 -0400

Hi Marv:
It looks like the syntax is incorrect.
Try:
Private Function FindAverage(ByVal GameOneInteger As Integer, _
ByVal GameTwoInteger As Integer, ByVal GameThreeInteger as Integer) as Decimal You might be able not to have to define each passed item's data type, I always do. But you did not have spaces after the ByVal Keyword and for sure Vb would give you that type of error.
Rick USA
that is the first line where the problem is:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>