Re: UltraISO page

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 22:24:32 -0600

Thanks, I tried that and the following happened:
It wouldn't work until after I closed the dialog about the information bar.
So that's what I did, and when I typed alt+n then, I got some info, but none
of it was tied to a download.
I can't get this page to work.
I'm beginning to feel like M$ is out to get me...paranoia! oh no! *slight
scream* *smile*
Thanks for the suggestion though.
--le