Re: USE MS ACCESS 2007 INSTEAD OF MySQL DATABASE?

  • From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:49:40 -0700

I think version 5 something?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 3:06 AM
Subject: RE: USE MS ACCESS 2007 INSTEAD OF MySQL DATABASE?

What version?

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sunday Ugerdodge
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 7:38 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In MySQL Database.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 2:29 AM

What program are you using and you can't move between the cells of the
table?
How do you start it?

As I told you, MySQL doesn't have any built-in graphical interface, so I
don't know what program you are talking about.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunday Ugerdodge" <dayugdog@xxxxxxxxx>