RE: Trying to work in eclipse using a version of python

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:38:05 -0400

Hi Jacob,
The version I am using is 3.6. I am working on JAWS scripts for it, so I
destroyed it and installed it again, so I could make sure I was using the
default settings. I don't have PyDev installed right now. Are you able to get
3.6? I forget most of what I learned about Python, so I expect to be very
little help there. If you get 3.6, you can go into the Help menu and install
stuff. I was thinking of trying out the Web Tools Plug-in, since I'm going to
be doing a lot of HTML work soon.

   From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:04:03 -0400
     To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>