RE: Toad

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 07:07:21 -0400

Hi,
Way back on JAWS 3 or so, I used SQL Navigator. I wrote scripts for it back
then that made it somewhat friendlier than it was out of the box, but it was
still pretty good even without scripts. I have no idea how it is now.

Thanks.

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:34:26 -0400
From: "Good, John" <John.Good@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To my knowledge it doesn't work.  Oracle SQL Developer is only somewhat
accessable with some work.  SQL Plus seems to be the way most blind
Oracle programmers and or dba seem to use as their main tool.
      John