Re: The top three big problems

  • From: Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:58:29 +0300

Hi Octavian  et al,
I'd also like to second Marlon's suggestion myself. Personally I use
menu based mnemonics like alt+t for tools, o for options quite a lot
actually. I only bother to recall by heart the most often used command
hotkeys. Such as find next, save as, go to line and word wrap for text
editing. But again what features you use depends on the style of usage
and preferences, too. There's no one size fits all option.

--
With kind regards Veli-Pekka Tätilä (vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~vtatila