Re: The top three big problems

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:40:58 +0300

And I can also say that I don't like some of the key combinations in at all. I never liked that combined combinations like alt+Q,S, or Control+Q,S... I don't remember.

It would have been more simple to be control+Shift+S, or alt+Shift+S, or a combination which is more clear.

For example what happends if I press Control+Q but then I want to not press it anymore? I don't know what will happen if I will press another key because it might do some bad things. I also don't know if that alt+Q is remembered or it is forgot if pressing another key than S or other valid key.

I don't know why uses those strange hotkeys. If there are too many hotkeys and that's why, than this is bad. There shouldn't be too many hotkeys defined by default, because they might cause conflicts with the screen reader's hotkeys, or anyway, the user won't remember them all, so they will have no value.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>