To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: The top three big problems

I suppose that copying the keyboard model of either Visual Studio or
Eclipse makes sense because of the popularity of those environments.  In
the case of VS at least, however, I wish to express the opinion that the
keyboard assignments are not particularly intuitive or easy to remember.
The base letter of a key combination is often not the initial letter of
the associated command.  Many commands require chorded sequences of hot
keys, sometimes where the second one also requires the Control modifier
and sometimes where it does not.

Jamal