Re: The Jaws Volume is Driving me Crazy

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:22:34 -0700

I think your missing some simple facts,

1. there are times when someone who essentially needs jaws, like me, a total, doesn't want it interfering with something, I listen to a lot of music myself, and can, once I get the play list I wish to listen to, or the folder of music ready will turn jaws off and start the music running, I can by memory start stop skip tracks and adjust the volume without using jaws in either windows media player or in winamp. I also need to kill jaws when playing some of my games, since the jaws keys settings interfere with the keystrokes set up to run the games. and yet I need jaws for most everything else.

and two, why are you coming on like an offended tiger about his statement? seems a bit overboard!

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>