Re: The Jaws Volume is Driving me Crazy

  • From: "Donald Williamson" <d.m.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:46:43 -0400

why not turn jaws off I do
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 8:17 AM
Subject: The Jaws Volume is Driving me Crazy

Hi all,

Sorry for the double posting, but I am going nuts with the jaws volume. I'm wondering if there is a way of somehow being able to turn down the jaws voice without turning down the Windows system volume? That is, when listening to any kind of audio, when one wants to raise the audio as in music or a DVD, one must also deal with the jaws volume shredding one's eardrums because the eloquence voice is so damn loud! Is there a programming fix or possibly even a scripting fix?

Matthew