Re: Text editors for a new windows7 machine

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:49:14 +0200

Honestly, just started off using textPal, and since was primarily just using
it as a better text editor than notepad - specifically liked start and end
selection, match braces, and the useful status bar, but wasn't really
looking for much more, but know do need to get around to making use of more
useful bits of edSharp, like it's code snippets, etc., and will try do that
now, since, FWIW, textPal seems to run with a bit of a lag on my windows7
machines with regard to jaws speaking - would guess that it's something to
do with interpreting focused object for jaws or something, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA