Re: Team Excellence Award Winner

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:29:32 -0800

In an effort to take your anecdotal post and bring it to life, name these people. I want to try to find them and research the particulars of their situations. After all, there is a nice big picture from 2003 of that moron in the white house standing on a freight carrier next to a sign stating "victory." We all know what this picture leads us to believe, but the truth is very different.

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>