To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: Team Excellence Award Winner

teddy, the old point that this references is that this blind gentlemen... made a website that is compliant to the accessibility standards... and was given an award by sighted reviewers, *sigh*

I...
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>