Re: System Access support in my application

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:24:44 -0400

Check out the PowerBASIC or Python source code in the SayTools distribution,
http://EmpowermentZone.com/saysetup.exe

for sample code that uses the System Access API to produce speech messages.

Jamal

On 8/14/2010 1:10 AM, Hrvoje Katić wrote:
Hello all,

I am writing a plugin in MS Visual C++ 2008 which needs to support other
screen readers so it can speak through them. I already added support for
JFW, Window-Eyes and NVDA, but I am stuck with SystemAccess. I've
included a C Header file saapi.h, but during a compilation I get an
error about unresolved externals for all of the functions in saapi.h. My
question is, is there any .lib file that should be added to a linker or
I should contact SA developers for that?

Thanks,

Hrvoje