RE: Survey: An SDK for proprietary systems

Unfortunately I have told APH that the advertising for their products needs
work I am going to see what I can do about getting the pages moved up in the
google search.

You can find them on www.aph.org you need to go through a few links like
products then .Software and Selected Technology Products - Includes Software
Demos! and then Braille plus.  That or search for levelstar and Icon for the
Icon.  Both run on the same software but one has Braille keys around the
Icon keys.

The following link will take you to the user manual for the Braille plus it
has pictures if you have someone read it.  Know that this note taker unlike
most of the others can fit in your front pocket of dress pants or sweat
pants I know cause I jog with it all the time.

http://www.aph.org/tech/pda_info.htm

Of course no other note taker this size has 60 gb of drive space either I
have 3000 mp3's on my device and over 10,000 books currently.  Not to
mention I can quickly get newspapers and books from bookshare anywhere
because of our bookshelf so it's like carrying the library of congress with
me.

Ken