Re: Stumped: JAWS GetObject function for current browser window?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:25:34 -0700

I've been playing around with your suggestion. Sadly though, it doesn't appear to work.

Whenever I try to access the string for the handle, even by using a static value such as

let ssBrowser = colProcesses(0) ; For the first instance

let Info = ssBrowser.Handle

Say (Info, 0) ; Says nothing.

let Info = ssBrowser.ProcessID

Say (Info, 0) ; Says nothing

The array must be there, as indicated by the SayInteger function which is accurate. Getting to any of the objects it contains seems weirdly difficult though.

Any other suggestions? I'm thoroughly lost...

Thanks,

Bryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>