RE: Story Boards

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:55:56 -0700

This is a tuffy because most of the new story board software is graphic
because well sorry but that is the whole point of story boards.  The point
is to have an idiot be able to create everything graphically and then have
it create all the code necessary.

There is one thing I came across that looks like an accessible system of
story boarding but it might not be something your instructor will like nore
do I know how easy or hard it will be to implement.  I have two links to it
a pdf and googles cash to it in html:

Pdf:
http://www.xstreamsoftware.com/Download/XStreamRapidShare_StoryboardModule.p
df

html:
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:kT1IlJ-xVT8J:www.xstreamsoftware.com/Dow
nload/XStreamRapidShare_StoryboardModule.pdf+xml+story+board+representation+
software
<http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:kT1IlJ-xVT8J:www.xstreamsoftware.com/Do
wnload/XStreamRapidShare_StoryboardModule.pdf+xml+story+board+representation
+software&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=ca> &hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=ca

I also don't know if Spring board is accessible but it is share ware and has
a download that you could try and see its at:

http://pcwin.com/Multimedia___Design/Springboard/index.htm

Those links may or may not help and I will keep my sniffer down for anything
else that might help.  There are some promising looking projects getting
started using xaml mark up but there is nothing to the usable state yet.

Ken

  _____