Re: Status of Linux starter kit

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:54:19 +0300

That Slackware version would be wonderful if we would be able to access it by using SSH from Windows, and maybe accessing the apache server running under Linux from Windows.

But what kind of packing do you need to do?
I've seen that we can just "Open" the main image file using VMWare, and it will work, so you'll just need to put all those files in a rar archive or something like that.

Am I wrong?

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>