Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 02:15:07 -0600

But as I said I am not against research I am just questioning what benefit it will provide. If it is a great thing for us how is it great for us. Surely there is a problem they are trying to solve by doing this research. All I can get is it is a great thing and no explaination as to why. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>