Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:15:06 -0600

Nope wasn't meant as that at all. It was trying to show the frustrations that blind people feel because of the misinterpretations of them. How I show is to try to show by example. All of the papers and theories are not worth much if they don't first understand the minds of the people they are studying. I am certain he misunderstood the intent of the statement much as you did and that was my point. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>