Re: Something I'm Interested In That's Blocked From Here

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:57:41 -0400

 Why is SourceForge blocked where you are?  Perhaps you can use a proxy in
these situations?  Try a generic proxy like:
https://noagendapodcast.appspot.com/

Just type in your URL in the edit box to get to sites that might be blocked by
your country or employer.

Here is the breif summary on the page:
Docutils: Documentation Utilities
Written in Python, for General- and Special-Purpose Use
Docutils is an open-source text processing system for processing plaintext
documentation into useful formats, such as HTML or LaTeX. It includes
reStructuredText, the easy to read, easy to use, what-you-see-is-what-you-get
plaintext markup language.

--- end of text from SourceForge

I use an easy page markup documentation that is very simple and is not
distracting when reading the plain text.  It has a binder format for multiple
pages and uses pandoc for converting single pages.

It is available as a Vinux package, markup-binder in the Vinux repositories and
is also available for Windows.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on
things that matter.
Dean Kamen